Skip to main content

New beginnings..

*MC walks into the blog*

*coughs*

*clears cobwebs*

*coughs again*

*clears more cobwebs*

*clears throat*

Ladies and gentlemen of Sunshine's Musings, I am happy to present to you, the runaway Sunshine. She stopped musing a month ago(without any reason or apology) and kept y'all opening the blog every Monday and disappointing you each time, here she is to do with as you please*evil grin*

*blog readers nod in approval with some rubbing their palms together imagining the possibilities*

*Sunshine grabs the mic..*

*kneels*


Dearest blog readers, I know its been very looong, too long and I'm so very sorry, I have no excuse, its procrastination dat cause it, please forgive me, I promise to do better this year.

* blog readers consider her plea and decide to forgive her(yay!)*

*pushes evil MC away*


Hiya guys! How are you all doing? I so sorry for the unannounced hiatus. How was your Christmas and new year break?

Happy new year to you all. I pray that this year will bring us dominion in all areas of our lives and divine favour always. I also pray that in this year, we will possess all our possessions and take every territory we set our sights on.

Sunshine's Musings is back y'all!

Thanks to all those who kept opening the blog, and that BV that kept calling to ask when the next blog post will come, I appreciate you.

Have a fabulous week ahead and stay blessed.

Toodles!

Comments

  1. Happy new year boo!

    dont keep us refreshing ooo.... new year resolution! to always leave a comment! *kisses and couscous*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @"its procrastination dat cause it"

    Hhehhehe dont sweat it Bubba.. #NoPressure! as our anger dont matter no more :) what matters is that yaf come back. So i guess welcome is in order huh?! Best Wishes for the weekend Sunshine.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to this, please don't keep up waiting again o. Welcome back.

    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dando

Hiya guys..

So I was going through my system and I found the Dando pictures I had saved to put up on the blog in December but apparently, I never got around to it *covers face* and it feels like years since I put anything up. I hope you all are doing alright and life is treating you well?
The Dando outreach was a huge success. We went to all the places that we planned to go and everything we took out, food, water and drinks was exhausted completely! Nothing remained! We had over 400 packs of food and drinks and we gave everything out. I can't remember any time that I was more tired than I was on that day but I also can't remember a time that I was happier. That day simply fabulous.

I can't tell too much story but I hope the pictures below would tell the story(they're quite a lot..sorry), enjoy...

L-R Beulah, Ibukun, & Kanyin

L-R Beulah, Ibukun, Kanyin and Busayo
Kitchen Prep
Prayer First
Praying
More praying.. lol
L-R Kolade, Jide, Tayo, Sola, Habeeb, Can't rememb…

When Would I Stop Loving My Ex..

Oh my God! It's been so long, I don't even know what to say.. I won't even presume to think that anyone still opens this blog to read.. lol.

Happy new year Sunshine's Musings, it's been a long time. I was talking to Thelma yesterday and accusing her of not posting on her blog for a couple of days now and somehow the conversation turned to my own blog and I had to admit I hadn't even been trying for over a year now. I have to say tho that I didn't think it was going to be this hard...

Anywaiz, I wrote the post below 5 or so months ago and sent it to TTB anonymously but I think I'm at a place where I can share this now..

***

Blog Award From Thelma Thinks: Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers

Hiya peeps, How're y'all doing this fine Monday evening? How did last week go? Did you accomplish all you set out to do? My week was very stressful last week, I'm relieving a colleague of mine who's on leave and mehn... its been a lesson in patience and tolerance. My phone rings non stop all day everyday, its crazy. But besides that and the fact that I lost my 91 year old grandpa today, I'm very well.