Skip to main content

Lesson in Consistency: 1st Continuous Assessment..lol


Hiya peeps! I know its been over a week but work has been extra crazy and I've been extra lazy intellectually too. That lesson in consistency I told you about in the Blog Awards post, I am currently on a D or even E sef grade wise.




Thing is, I have this thing in my head that if I won't post stuff everyday, that one post I put up every week must be a gen gen  post  and so most times I over psych myself into not posting anything at all cos I think its not good enough. This has really sucked the fun out of having a blog. I didn't understand it until I remembered this post I read a few weeks ago about being so excited about the prospect of a new thing(job, passion, etc) and wanting it to be perfect but at the same time sucking the fun out of it cos of all the extra, most times unnecessary work you have to put in.


So, here's what's going to happen, I will still work very very hard to put up posts on Mondays or at least once a week but I will write about whatever comes to mind between the week and post. I'll also post stuff I see on my various blog sojourns(with credit to the writers of course) if I think you will like them, etc.

Anywaiz, I'm sorry for the hiatus and will make more of an effort to get an A in the consistency department.

Have a fabulous evening guys.

Toodles! 

Comments

  1. Hiya Sunshine toh shine ju Sunlight lo... How are you nne... So Pressure huh?! Yeah! it happens to ALL.. But Bubba! Do Relax Nne.. **In Titi's voice.. Eezz neFer that deep! Its just blogging :). Aim to have madt fun outta it and nothing more!

    Thing is ehhnn.. GOD taught me something earlier this year.. and its the lesson "Dance like no one is watching" So what if NoboRRy reads. So what if the post is not ghen ghen like that?! So what if the posts dont come once a week?! So what if nothing ghen ghen comes outta this or any of our endeavor?! So what?! But like teh great Emmanuella Uuijiatalor told me at a meeting months back.. "let your Passion's strength be stronger than that of your vision.. cause when enthusiasm for the Vision dies.. The Passion will carry you through..." *(Paraphrased).. So Dear Sunshine... May we please have this dance?! Shall we..

    P.S: See you in the comment secSHion of your next post! **Whispers.. We are watching.. We are waiting :) Cheers.

    P.P.S: Hiya Sunshine.. Share the Big money of last weeks salary with Small big Duru oh! Ehen! Please have you met.. www.negrifille.blogspot.com ?! Aswear you willl loooofff her :) Oya Bye Bye..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... Dearest Duru(MJ toh sure!...lol)

    Thanks for the words. I will keep them in my left hand so I won't eat them with eba. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dando

Hiya guys..

So I was going through my system and I found the Dando pictures I had saved to put up on the blog in December but apparently, I never got around to it *covers face* and it feels like years since I put anything up. I hope you all are doing alright and life is treating you well?
The Dando outreach was a huge success. We went to all the places that we planned to go and everything we took out, food, water and drinks was exhausted completely! Nothing remained! We had over 400 packs of food and drinks and we gave everything out. I can't remember any time that I was more tired than I was on that day but I also can't remember a time that I was happier. That day simply fabulous.

I can't tell too much story but I hope the pictures below would tell the story(they're quite a lot..sorry), enjoy...

L-R Beulah, Ibukun, & Kanyin

L-R Beulah, Ibukun, Kanyin and Busayo
Kitchen Prep
Prayer First
Praying
More praying.. lol
L-R Kolade, Jide, Tayo, Sola, Habeeb, Can't rememb…

When Would I Stop Loving My Ex..

Oh my God! It's been so long, I don't even know what to say.. I won't even presume to think that anyone still opens this blog to read.. lol.

Happy new year Sunshine's Musings, it's been a long time. I was talking to Thelma yesterday and accusing her of not posting on her blog for a couple of days now and somehow the conversation turned to my own blog and I had to admit I hadn't even been trying for over a year now. I have to say tho that I didn't think it was going to be this hard...

Anywaiz, I wrote the post below 5 or so months ago and sent it to TTB anonymously but I think I'm at a place where I can share this now..

***

Blog Award From Thelma Thinks: Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers

Hiya peeps, How're y'all doing this fine Monday evening? How did last week go? Did you accomplish all you set out to do? My week was very stressful last week, I'm relieving a colleague of mine who's on leave and mehn... its been a lesson in patience and tolerance. My phone rings non stop all day everyday, its crazy. But besides that and the fact that I lost my 91 year old grandpa today, I'm very well.