Hiya peeps, How're y'all doing this fine Monday evening? How did last week go? Did you accomplish all you set out to do? My week was very stressful last week, I'm relieving a colleague of mine who's on leave and mehn... its been a lesson in patience and tolerance. My phone rings non stop all day everyday, its crazy. But besides that and the fact that I lost my 91 year old grandpa today, I'm very well.
So, I got nominated by the amazing Thelma of TTB for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award/challenge. Thanks Tee. Now the rules are;
My 10 questions;
1. Blogging can be tedious and tiring, how do you stay motivated?
- Err.. not sure. Getting posts out on Mondays is teaching me a lesson in consistency. Besides that, I have too many thoughts in my head on a daily basis and (the thought of)putting them down keeps me sane. So I guess blogging or the mere thought of blogging keeps me sane and helps me shove disturbing thoughts to the back of my mind.
2. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
- Do you remember Matilda Wormwood from the 1996 movie Matilda? She had telekinetic powers and could move stuff around with her mind.. That's the kind of super power I want. It will be a perfect compliment to my laziness...lol
3. What inspired the name of your blog?
- Its a bit corny but I'll share. At the time I started commenting on TTB, I was still with my ex although the relationship was already going south about that time. Anywaiz, he used to call me his "lil Miss Sunshine" or just plain "My Sunshine". I loved the name, thought it was cute so when I was searching for a name for my blogger ID, I chose Sunshine and when I started the blog, the idea was to put down most/some of the stuff I muse about, hence the name Sunshine's Musings
4. What do you find to be your least admirable quality?
- My lackadaisical attitude toward almost everything
5. If you could live someone's life for a day who would it be and why?
- My life when I was 1 year old. I was my parent’s favourite child and I had no care in the world beside eating, sleeping and growing up. I wish I could have one day without all my current worries and cares, ignorant of all the bad things happening in the world.
6. What's one item you cannot live without?
- Can’t think of any now. I do without my phone all the time so...
7. If you had to spend the rest of your life in one country which would it be?
8. Preferred date idea; movies and dinner or hiking and picnic?
- Movies and Dinner
9. Tell one fact about yourself your blog readers would be shocked to hear.
- I have no idea, some people don’t shock easily
10. Your first thought when you woke up this morning.
- “Ibukun, you need to cultivate the habit of saying a word of prayer as soon as you wake up.”
So there you have it, my answers to the 10 questions. I have no one to tag seeing as Thelma already tagged all the female bloggers I know. But y’all can answer a few questions for me; I’d like to know my readers a little more so here are your own questions…
- What's your state/country of residence?
- What's your occupation?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you like your life?
- In your opinion, what's the best thing that can happen to you?
- If someone gave you $5,000,000 now, what would you do with it?
- What's your least favourite thing to do?
- In the last 24 hours, how many people have you genuinely, from your heart, smiled at?
- How often do you visit Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?(once a day, once an hour, once a month, what's Instagram biko?...)
- How well do you like your job or whatever you are doing?
- What's the one thing absolutely no one knows about you?
That's it for today. Have a Fabulos week ahead.